Sunday, October 21, 2007

Home Game

Khanwoman, her brother, and I went to Smboatdrinks' home game last night.

Illini Fan also showed up in this shit. All I can say is ewwwwwww.





After watching boats play ATC I got in a hand with him. Of course he flopped top set to my underpair and got a lot of my chips when I put him on a flush draw (d'oh). I went out shortly after that with AJd (all the way with an A and a J) v AQ. Sigh. I suck.

We got a cash game going with IF, Eric, me, Mike and John. I ended up +11 in cash game which covered my initial buyin plus another $4 cause IF was kind enough to buy in twice without realizing it and we ended up splitting that $20 amongst everybody at the table.

Teresa played a great first game. They did a 5 way chop so we could start the next game.



Boats also made both final tables. That boy is the king of the splash around early to build up a chipstack then suckout. His button raise with 57o v HIS DAD ended up fugly when he flopped trips and turned a boat. He also ran QQ into Khan's AA but the door card was a Q. Live poker is RIGGED I tell you. He took me out of the second one, too. Button raise with 89h I shove for not much more with ATh he flopped and OESD and rivered his straight. IGHN.



The highlight of the evening was a hand at the second final table. Todd was getting very short. Somehow he got all his chips in with this hand.



Now, why do you think he's got such a huge smile on his face? Maybe this will explain it to you.



So, thanks for letting me donate to your home game Boats! I had a great time. Sorta. Well, ok, not really but poker is poker. :lol: :P :roll:

1 comment:

  1. OMGWTF

    H8

    my boobs look so small

    IM GONNA CRY!!

    :p

    ReplyDelete