Friday, November 10, 2006

tom, dick and donkey...

I played the $10 DS NLHE MTT on Full Tilt night before last. It was a rare night when I wasn't exhausted so I thought I'd give it a try. I was seated at a fun table, a few friendly chatters giving each other a hard time, but no nasty stuff so it was refreshing.

Of course it wasn't before long that I had to chime in, cause well, I can't let other people get all the attention.

tom2585: evil monkey you ever won any money online before?
Evil Munkey: yeah twice
tom2585: how long you been playing poker?
Evil Munkey: i won 800 about 3 weeks ago
Evil Munkey: but it is almost gone now


this is when I decide to look him up on sharkscope.com and the pokerdb.com- impress them with my mad skillz


Evil Munkey: is this leading to you burning me?
tom2585: no you already gave me all the info i needed within the first 5 hands of this tourney
khanwoman: his total winnings since Jan 05 on ftp is $695 in mtts
khanwoman: $575 of that being on 9/27/06
Evil Munkey: i won 120 more hand for hand that same night
tom2585: who are you his bookey?
khanwoman: it's the crystal ball
Evil Munkey: kinda creepy khanwoman
khanwoman: indeed
khanwoman: looks like you suck at sngs tho, havent played many
tom2585: sngs?
Evil Munkey: sngs?
tom2585: lol
khanwoman: sit n gos
tom2585: this isnt a sng
Evil Munkey: oh those suck


silly donkeys

Evil Munkey: i play those at 2 am when there are no other tournys
tom2585: lol sng are gauranteed money lol
tom2585: if you know how to play

OH Reaaaaaaally tom? Let's see...

Evil Munkey: gets late and i go all in on somthing stupid
tom2585: exactly and i bank of your kind of playing
khanwoman: tom youve played 73 sngs and youre - $109
Evil Munkey: i have only played like 5 sit and go's
khanwoman: 7 evil
Evil Munkey: creepy
tom2585: that actually sounds right
Evil Munkey: wow how long has it been since my last poop


So, I decide to clue them in, mainly cause I like my stats on sharkscope.com... PHEAR THE KHAN!

khanwoman: i know it is sharkscope.com
khanwoman: says youre a fish tom
tom2585: lol
tom2585: good
tom2585: im an unorthadox player so thats prob right
Evil Munkey: me too


Yeah that's it!! Nail.on.head.

tom2585: but khanwoman it doesnt put alcohol into those calc
tom2585: and bad beats
Evil Munkey: true
khanwoman: those shouldnt matter
khanwoman: im drinking now
khanwoman: want one?


I was gonna ask him for ID first, but he never responded. Long break before this...

khanwoman: did you go look at your stats tom?
tom2585: oh yeah
khanwoman: like the lil fishbowl?
tom2585: i do


If you've never been on sharkscope this is what a player search looks like...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

tom2585: i played a few times after the bars for a while there
tom2585: just recently decided to stop
tom2585: thats where the recent peak is from
tom2585: keep an eye on it
khanwoman: good for u
tom2585: i will watch yours as well
khanwoman: good


You do that tom.


tom2585: hey khanwoman bet you i will make it to $250 profitablilty first lol
khanwoman: mk
khanwoman: ill take that bet... $10?
tom2585: yes
khanwoman: u know thats only for sngs right?
tom2585: yeah
khanwoman: k
khanwoman: lets do it
tom2585: goodluck
khanwoman: u2 youll need it
tom2585: i know lol
tom2585: i am way down



I know tom... I know. So regardless whether or not I ever see that money (or win the bet, I guess anythings possible) I enjoyed placing the bet anyhow!

A couple hands later my AQ was beat by AT for all my chips... c'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment