Saturday, May 05, 2007

I'm a Die Hard...

Or at least I used to be.

I used to be a die hard Full Tilt Poker supporter. I didn't have cash on any site but FTP for the first two years I was playing poker, and I preferred it that way.

But now, I dunno so much.

The latest (after many scheduling debacles) is another mix up in my All In of Fold tournament that has been running on FTP for, going on, TWO years. You'd think they could get it right by now. I've had em mess up the buy in, the time, and just completely take it off the schedule before, and what does a long standing private tournament that gets players every week get in return? Nada.

And, once again, despite my request to change the tournament this week to a "$5 NLHE Turbo" they have changed it to a $5+1 NLHE Turbo REBUY.

Not only will they not fix it in time to play, but they will offer nothing to the players in return.

And, it's not just this. Everything for a longstanding player on their site is a pain in the ass. Unless you're new money coming onto the site, they just don't have anything to offer you.

Do you remember the "Highlight Bet Amount" option that became an issue? Well, when I emailed FTP Support suggesting they might want to notify their players of a change in HOW THEY BET THEIR MONEY, I was replied to like I was an idiot. Yet, two weeks later, I see a post on 2+2 forums where they had fixed this issue. HMMM I guess I wasn't the only idiot to email them about it eh?

The PPA Bonus for $50..... ya if you WEREN'T a PPA member already, it was a cinch. But F you people that have been playing on our site for years and are of course already members. You have to jump thru hoops of repetitive emails with our support for a month to get anything to work for you.

Not to mention the AIOF debacle. I was LIVID when I read about our CCN Turney getting a $10 overlay due to a 1 hour scheduling conflict. FTP TOOK OURS OFF THE SCHEDULE, and didn't even sneeze.

FTP is seriously dropping the ball. And I understand that their numbers are up due to US players not having as many options right now. But that will change eventually. US players will be able to play poker online legally in the near future, and FTP is going to find itself SOL.

Right now, I CAN'T WAIT for my free $$ on UB to come thru. It's getting ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment