Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Annette pwns!



"I didn't get paid off on my big hands but I hit a lot of flops with my more mediocre holdings."

- Annette Obrestad

She kicked their butts!

I love the fact that getting down to 20BB didn't phase her at all.

This girl is going to pwn poker for a long time to come. I'm glad she's got a good head on her. I doubt we'll ever see pictures of her flashing her private parts to the world while she's on her way to get plastered at some ritzy bar.... well not for a couple more years anyway!!

Note: Sarcasm is my forte', if you don't get it don't bother reading this blog ;).

3 comments:

  1. Anny O. took the dough, w00t.
    Get to US government to OK online poker and bring the gambling age to 18 or prepare to be pwned by l33t Euro grrl* power :D

    *spelling intended

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought injuring yourself and posting bad beats was your forte'?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, those are just the tip of the iceberg!

    There's so much more!

    Stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete