Wednesday, June 27, 2007

am i dreaming?????

For a few years now I've heard stories... goot stories... fairytales of poker in my town.

Not just poker, but poker with the pros.

There is a live poker club in my town called The KhanIsHawt Club (name changed for obv reasons) that is owned by the Sexton's. My town is home to greats such as Mike Sexton, Chip Reese, and Ron Rose. Old skewl mofo's.

Among these stories were rumors of how hard it was to get into this club. You had to be with a member to get in, and well, altho I am one hawt babe, I had never met a member.

Until today.

The club opened a second location, and my brother knows one of the dealers. Last night he went to play and became a member.

The awesome part of this whole story is that the club spreads every game you can think of, and at a low stakes players budget.

And if you think I'm NOT about to run over the 4/8 o8 game, you gots another thing comin.

2 comments:

  1. Have I told you lately that I love you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, wish I could find the underground poker rooms in Boston.

    ReplyDelete