Wednesday, June 13, 2007

omg i forgot about VIRGE...


I just realized I left my first Virge sighting out of my previous story.

As I was sitting at my first 2/4 table (the one with the Paris Hilton guy) I look over to Zerb's table to see if anything is going on and I see (what I thought was) a couple walking toward my table. I coulda sworn the dude was checkin me out, but his companion was this tall, blonde drink of water, so I thought it was a bit strange being that I pry wasn't his type.

Yet here he came, closer and closer to the T, till he was almost right next to me. I looked up, and he puts his hand out and says "Hi, I'm Steven" I shake his hand thinking, mkay and he says "Virge"

OMG ITS VIRGE!

He was much different than I had expected, very tall, clean cut and reserved. I dunno what I was expecting, but maybe that guy at the football game with his belly painted with Texas letters.

He made his rounds and said hello to all the effers, and shortly after had to leave to "get some sleep" with the tall drink of water saying he had been up all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment