Sunday, June 17, 2007

i shoulda known...

After winning every race in TWO token sngs back to back to win my $75 token


I was fucked


So I enter my 100 seat gtd satellite, double up my chips in the first hour when this happens...

Dealt to khanwoman [Kc Kd]
pettyfiend calls 80
bigfella one has 15 seconds left to act
bigfella one folds
calibuds86 folds
BRIKZ folds
Just1ce raises to 360
gianthit folds
nextphase folds
butter09 folds
khanwoman raises to 2,840, and is all in
pettyfiend calls 1,646, and is all in
Just1ce calls 1,566, and is all in
khanwoman shows [Kc Kd]
pettyfiend shows [Ks Kh]
Just1ce shows [Qc Qh]
Uncalled bet of 914 returned to khanwoman
*** FLOP *** [7h 3h Jc]
*** TURN *** [7h 3h Jc] [Jh]
*** RIVER *** [7h 3h Jc Jh] [Ah]
khanwoman shows two pair, Kings and Jacks
Just1ce shows a flush, Ace high
Just1ce wins the side pot (400) with a flush, Ace high
pettyfiend shows a flush, Ace high
pettyfiend wins the main pot (5,218) with a flush, Ace high
pettyfiend stands up


I sho do love me some four flushes

I push w 66 and get no callers, blind down some more when I get, you guessed it, KK in the bb again

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to khanwoman [Kh Ks]
Zengy folds
notmeitsu folds
Gator93 folds
trancegemini folds
pier85 folds
ginola1999 folds
COREY627 folds
StupidGambler raises to 360
khanwoman raises to 874, and is all in
StupidGambler calls 514
khanwoman shows [Kh Ks]
StupidGambler shows [8d 7d]
*** FLOP *** [4h 9c 2d]
*** TURN *** [4h 9c 2d] [8s]
*** RIVER *** [4h 9c 2d 8s] [8h]
khanwoman shows two pair, Kings and Eights
StupidGambler shows three of a kind, Eights
StupidGambler wins the pot (1,748) with three of a kind, Eights
khanwoman stands up


StupidGambler: thank god
khanwoman (Observer): oh stfu

and a "god" thanker to boot.

nh gg ighn

UPDATE: I did go home, and I took a nap

I thought on a whim I'd check to see if he made his token (the second guy) and he was still in the turney!! 3 away from the bubble with 776 chips left, bb was 800

I know, I couldn't resist either

khanwoman (Observer): dude, next in line has 5k, stalling wont
help much
StupidGambler: thinking thx
khanwoman (Observer): np, im here to watch you bubble
StupidGambler: i no
StupidGambler: u still mad
khanwoman (Observer): im a woman, im always mad

his bb rolled around

khanwoman (Observer): wooooooooooot
Dealer: StupidGambler shows [7s 2d]
Dealer: ArtieRufio31 shows [Kd 9h]
Dealer: ArtieRufio31 wins the side pot (448)
Dealer: StupidGambler shows a pair of Twos
Dealer: ArtieRufio31 shows King Queen high
Dealer: StupidGambler wins the main pot (1,328) with a pair of
Twos

ArtieRufio31: Fourn?
StupidGambler: 72
khanwoman (Observer): he doubled w the hammer, sacrelidge
muckersilly: lol
ArtieRufio31: no call for half a blind?
NedRierson: we all should have played that hand
khanwoman (Observer): uh ya

Dealer: StupidGambler has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: leavenworth shows [Ac As]
Dealer: StupidGambler shows [8c 8h]
Dealer: leavenworth shows a pair of Aces
Dealer: StupidGambler shows a pair of Eights
Dealer: leavenworth wins the pot (4,406) with a pair of Aces
Dealer: Hand #2693196452
khanwoman (Observer): awwwwwwwwwww
muckersilly: nh
StupidGambler (Observer): happy now
khanwoman (Observer): yes i am ty


and truly, I am happy now.
That's right, don't get on my bad side folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment