Friday, August 24, 2007

demoralize me plz... ty.



I've had 2.5 losing sessions... and they went a 'lil something like this


The .5 came this morning when my KK was beat by AT, and no ace was on the board. I just shook my head, rolled my eyes and got up. I immediately felt "I'll come back for you later".

I'm coming to the point where I don't even want to talk about the suck outs anymore, it makes me tired, mad, and puts me in a bad mindset.

Lesson of the Day:

When you are playing within your bankroll, YOU NEVER GO BROKE, so guess what -- you live to fight another day CONQUISTADOR'S!!!

So, when I'm not hungover and feel well rested, I can come back and pwn some wankage.

And one side note for those of you who don't read REX55's blog, she made an excellent post about how she handles the downswings we all face in poker:

The beauty of poker is also its brutality. They go hand in hand.
Our control lies in how we
handle it,
adjust to it,
play through it,
overcome it.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Khan,
    What are you using to track your sessions? I like the summary box at the end.
    Since I've been running crappy on Full Tilt (mainly due to my donktastic play) I 've been doing ring on bodog and have nothing good for tracking my ring play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. im using checkyourbets.com

    gl!!

    ReplyDelete