Sunday, August 19, 2007

just in the nick of time...

Things started out pretty crappy today...
But I managed a short win before dinner...And another small one after dinner...
And then I topped the evening off with making my goal of $30 for the week to play in the PSTOUR!!
The things I do for you people :)

I actually wanted to get up $2 more dollars so my BR would be at an even $80 after buying into the tour... but my tables became very volatile at the end, and I thought the best decision was to bank my win and go have some fun!

Oh and....

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO FELT A WANKER

The lesson of the day...

It is tres important to get away from the chillins and take notes on the players I'm up against. The K9 hand I played in one of the links above was purely off of notes I had kept on the two players.

1 comment:

  1. Very Nice Job!!!

    Not only did you stick with it, but you made an excellent decision to get up when you noticed the tables changing. Very proud of your start!!!

    Riv.

    ReplyDelete