Tuesday, August 21, 2007

keep on truckin...

So, I was totally deflated after playing in the Tour. I was kinda mean to JT after this hand, and I pry shouldn't have been. He did end up winning after all. So gg JT.

Looking back, I guess I coulda 3 bet the AQ pre-flop. But, I didn't feel like overplaying AQ oop. Of course had I been psycho psychic, and known he had J9s...

I came back to my grind the next day and played, what felt like, a horribly long losing session. But I actually ended up another $5.

About two hours in, I had finally doubled on one table, but was only up .40 ish on the other... I really do love notes and making great plays with them (like I said in an earlier post), it actually makes things like this easier to stomach. I had been sitting tight waiting for the moment to felt this dude, c'est la vie.

I've also decided to start taking screenshots of my stats at the end of each session, so I can track if I'm winning more consistently when I play a certain way etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment