Sunday, August 05, 2007

roadblocks...

So, it’s been a bad month for me. Well, longer than a month… I had a bad run before this, if anyone remembers. Since then I’ve proceeded to lose around $300.

It all started with the usual suspects, and proceeded to get worse. I’ll give you a quick run down that you can choose to click at your own discretion*:

The good ‘ol FTF table

Token Frenzy

Tier 1 double fisting

O8 sng

90 man sng

Beat The Dead (ya ima beat it alright)

HU horse (at least I monied)

Play money even hates me

Daily Double A

REBUY!

Deep in Rebuy

AIPS

Deep in Rebuy (again)

*Keep in mind, this doesn’t even include when my table closed after the inevitable beats, so puke a few more times just for good faith (ie: AK loses to KQ even tho AK flops top two)

And, even though yesterday I was at the point of having completely lost confidence in my game, I didn’t want to have a lewzor attitude and decided to give a last ditch effort and satellite into the 500k today.

I was going to spend $30 to play 4 token sngs. The goal was of coz to win 4 tokens.

1 of 4

This was over relatively quickly when I decided to ask Virge for advice:

Khan: ok im otb w AKs

Khan: i raise

Khan: bb pushes

Khan: do i call?

virge: gotta call

2 of 4

This is when I found out, I can’t even suck out right, and I have really bad timing.

3 of 4

This was so bad FTP wouldn’t even save the HH after this. I really do hate it when I’m planning a bitch post and the HH doesn’t save right. SFRIGGED.

4 of 4

You know it’s a bad sign when this is your first hand, and this is your last. I’ll let you use your imagination to see what came in between.

Now I’m at a road block. I don’t know what to do with myself and my poker game.

  • Do I flick the variance chip off my shoulder and keep pluggin? If I keep pluggin, how do I plug the holes in my game, because I’m sorry, but all that couldn’t just be bad fucking luck. There has to be more to it. And how long do I let it go? Till my entire br has been lost?

OR

  • Do I give up because I obv have no game? Cause let’s face it, even if you’re just playing for fun, losing isn’t fun.

1 comment: